Wednesday, February 24, 2010

So... its been a while......

I know I know...its been way too long since I updated this thing! So sorry! Here is a few pics of whats been happening!
Olive changing diapers... and using half a thing of wetwipes to do so
The boys being crazy as usual

Oh, and trying to get Indie up for school... that is always fun!
Me and my Indie girl... man she is getting so big!
Me and my little Wee Woo.... he's the stinkin best!
Olive twirling in circles like a "wincess"
And if you can believe it we actually had snow down here!! The ground finally ended up getting covered! It didn't last but a day.... perfect!


Here the hoodlums are "sleigh riding!" .... wheres the snow you ask... why in the sky of course! Where else would it be in Georgia!

6 comments:

Alexis said...

Yay! A post! :) Wish we could pack up some of our snow and mail it to you so you could do some REAL sledding! Love you all.

nauniesunflower@yahoo.com said...

FINALLY! I love seeing what's going onwith the family. Thanks for such cute kids. Olive is getting so grown up and Lex and Tadhg are just crazy boys. Indie and Olive have such cute" just woke" up faces! That is pretty crazy that the kids could actually sled on the grass, you better move out west where the snow is, so they can really go sledding! Thanks! Love ya all.

renhallows said...

It's been too long....I was hoping you hadn't fell down somewhere and couldn't get up.

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.

Maren said...

thanks! I love your boots too....

Johnson said...

Cute pics! Love ya!