Tuesday, May 4, 2010

FINALLY.... ya ya I know

When I walked outside to at 4:30am to go to the gym this is what I found... Paul and the kids decorated my car for my birthday! How cute is that!
Lex playing Violin at his homeschool program.... he did SO awesome!
I call this one.. "A closet full of nothing to wear!" this is what she did while I was at the store and daddy was "watching" them
We kinda look a like, right?? Lil bit?
Me and my big boy
My Lil Gaga and her creative ways
Craz and her ways
All my babies!
A real live doll......from Hell
Lex's pet of the day... he caught a giant flippin bee.. froze it til it was almost dead.. took it out and tied a string around it like a leash. Who needs video games when you have this creative mind!
Look how cute these lil nuggets are!

7 comments:

Alexis said...

Hooray for an update! Love all the pictures.. my favorite of Olive in the closet - HOLY COW. What a mess. But she is so cute. Tadhg and Olive look so much alike in the last picture. Cute cute kids. When are you coming to see us? :)

John and Penny said...

YEA!!!!!! thanks for the update. I love see my families pic on the blog! I have missed seeing your family so much. You DO have CRAZY kids. But then . . . they have crazy parents! Yes you and Tadhg look kind of alike. I think any way, but I have to say you and Olive might act a lot alike!!! I am so proud of Lex and the way he has leardned the Violin so quickly. I love Indies creative ways and her crazy personality. The frozen pet bee is a classic! THANK you for updating for us poor old grandparents that miss you all like crazy!

This Idaho Girl said...

That Olive makes me laugh.

Johnson said...

I love how fun and crazy your kids are! You do look a little bit like Tadhg. Keep posting away!! Love ya.

Anonymous said...

Want my to eat and lick your puntang then turn you over bend you over and give you every inch of my 9in cock deep inside your anus

Anonymous said...

Then I will release my massive load of cum allover deep inside your anus

Anonymous said...

yes sweetie lets hide and f--k your tight , bald, puffy little p---y