Thursday, August 9, 2007

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!!!!

Indie was so excited to start kindergarten! She could hardly stand herself!


Lex was a little excited and a little nervous!


Daddy and his big boy in 3rd grade!!!!!! Lex is getting so big we can hardly believe he is in the 3rd grade already!

Indie standing by her classroom...she told us "I won't even miss you!" She insisted on taking her teacher an apple.

Tadhg had to carry the lunch boxes, he wanted to feel important, too!!!
Here comes our kids! All done with their first day!

Tadhg really missed his brother and sister. I think Indie missed her big brother, too!

When we picked the kids up Indie told Paul, "Daddy, I didn't even miss you or get in trouble! And I didn't even have to go to the principles office!!"

2 comments:

Stephen said...

I was too chicken to go to school on my first day. Granny Ingram had to stay with me my whole first day.

C Crane said...

So cute! When are you due? What are you doing to name her?