Sunday, August 19, 2007


Indie's cousin's James and Hannah came up for the celebration!!









Even her cousin Miranda sent her a present!! And Indie was so excited! Miranda even made her a really cute card. Thank you Miranda!








Playin' boy grandpa gave her a cute soccer shirt.











Big brother gave her a car for her Barbie's to ride in. You can't tell in this picture but she was really excited!







Indie's favorite present I think had to be the Barbie head (the kind you where you fix their hair) that Tadhg gave her. She was ecstatic!!!















I think this smile tells a lot!





















Thanks little brother!!!











Thank you Granny for the cute princess book!




The book came with a few princess accessories!




















Our neighbors gave Indie an iDog.
It plays music, dances and barks to music and most importantly.... it's pink!!!



















Here is Indie's birthday present cake! She helped mommy make it, she is my little helper in the kitchen! She loves to help me cook and I love to have her cook with me!












I can't believe my little girl is 5!!! The get big way too fast!
















2 comments:

Alexis said...

yay! Cute pics and cakes. Love you. Lecka

Anonymous said...

love the first pic mom but I can only see some of her pussy, ask her to pull her panties aside more and send me pics of her showing all her pussy