Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Paul's knew hobby is drawing cars and since Tadhg is such a daddy's boy he decided he'd better join in on the fun! It was so cute we were all drawing the other night and I looked down at Tadhg and he was tracing around his train, just like daddy does! It was so cute I had to capture the moment!

There is a little zoo somewhere near our house and they brought a bunch of wild animals to the Walmart so you could "getcher picture made" They had this cool white tiger, a monkey, alligator,an anteater, and a snake! Pretty cool!

Man I love this stinkin cute baby!! Check out this smile!!


2 comments:

John and Penny said...

Is Paul going to be an artist! Taddy is so cute. Kiss him for us! This little Olive is so stinking cute we agree! What a cute big smile! Looks like she is just cracking up! We sure need real pictures! Love ya!

Johnson said...

I always knew paul wanted to be like me.