Friday, September 5, 2008

Well, I still can't figure out what is wrong with my stinkin computer so here are the most recent pictures I have of the kids!


Indie loves her American Girl doll!!

She is so cute!! I can't believe she is almost one!! She is so big!! She has 7 teeth and is walking all over the place! She has taught herself how to walk it is so crazy!! I love our Little Miss Muffet!!


This is a picture of Tadhg when we were staying at the Ingram's this summer. One night I couldn't find him and I was freaking out running all over the place! I finally saw his little feet sticking out of the bottom of one of the beds! It scared the crap out of me cuz I searched the whole house before I found him!

Taddy boy lookin handsome on a ride at Chuck E. Cheese's

Lexy boy looking big!!!

4 comments:

John and Penny said...

So Momma gets to see Olive twice and I haven't even seen her once! I barely know Indie and Taddy and my wonderful bond with Lex I am afraid is fading as he grows. This sucks! Grandpa Dalley

This Idaho Girl said...

Your kids are sooooooo cute! My girls are yet to walk and almost 14 months. I guess there are benefits to that. Good luck with your computer. Hate it. p.s. We are moving to Ft. Rucker, AL, near Enterprise, AL.

John and Penny said...

Love the kids! finally some pics! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks! I'll be waiting for the kisses from my cute grandkids! love ya, momma

Johnson said...

Hi!! Olive has the prettiest blue eyes!! All of your kids are looking so big!! We wish we could come visit!! Love ya!