Saturday, July 26, 2008



Olive is quite the cheeser lately. These are her three favorite poses.
She has taken a liken to Grampy.....specially when there's popcorn!
She also thinks it is quite funny when we show her teeth. She has had the two bottom ones for about 4 months and then she got her top two fangs and then her two front teeth. It was so funny to see specially because she is ALWAYS smiling!
 She is also clapping and so proud of herself!

 Tadhg is my little helper boy! We are making the most DELICIOUS banana bread!!
Tadhg was so proud of himself because he figured out how to cross his legs all by himself!!! What a big boy!!

7 comments:

Holly said...

Those are some cute pics! Tadhg is really looking like a boy in stead of a big toddler/preschooler now! And can that baby look any happier?

Johnson said...

I love the new background!!! I can't believe how many teeth olive has now!! What a cute smile, so contagious. It's always nice to have a helper, especially little boys. Love ya!!

John and Penny said...

So Cute! I NEED TO SEE ALL OF YOU! I miss you all so much! Everyone is getting so big and I am not being a part of it! I hate it! I love Olive's smile! It is so beautiful! Taddy looks so handsome too! Awesome job crossing your legs! Love you all! momma

This Idaho Girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
This Idaho Girl said...

Amelia's teeth came in just like Olive's. I loved it because we'd laugh everytime she smiles. Baby Vampire! Now the middle ones are coming in, so we don't have to worry about dentures!

This Idaho Girl said...

p.s. I looked up your new home from our future home and we're only 2 hours apart. Maybe we'll have to meet up in a few months.

Shuman X Seven said...

Em- I can't believe how big your children are!! Your family os so darling! We need to keep in touch! I told Carrie about your blog too! Love your your blog!