Friday, July 11, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TADHG!!!

I can't believe my little man is 3!!! That is so big! I have to admit, I love having a two year old! I think they are so fun! A handful, yes, but WONDERFUL!! Plus, when ever a two year old acts up all you have to say to people is "Oh, he's two" and they just nod their head and need no other explanation. But I guess now that he is three I'd better try and tame the beast! I love my little Tadhg and think he is PERFECT!!! It was also his cousin Sam's 14th birthday so we went up to the Lovelands house and celebrated!! We went to the pool, ate TONS of delicious food! Including hotdogs , Tadhg's favorite. Of course Tadhg wanted a Monster Truck cake! So I made it look (well, tried to make it look ) like they were crashing into buses. He loved it and it tasted yummy!



I can't quite tell were he gets his looks from??
He finally got a bike and boy does he love it! He had to sleep with it right next to him!

4 comments:

John and Penny said...

Happy Birthday Tadhg!! Wow that cake looks great what talent!! Tadhg you look way older than three in these pictures. You are growing up without me. I owe you a song along with my three Allen kids, and Nora. But I don't know you very well and I don't have many pictures. Will you have mommy send lots of pictures of you doing lots of stuff? Maybe it will help me get inspired.

Johnson said...

Happy Birthday Tadhg!!! Wow three years old?!! You are still one handsome little boy!! We hope you had a fun birthday! Love ya!

John and Penny said...

Little Taddy man! Happy Birthday 3 year old! Wow you are looks so grown up! Nice hair cut Emo! I love it! Taddy looks cute any way you look at him though. What a handsome little man! Looks like he had an awesome birthday. Too bad I wasn't there! Sure do miss you all! Awesome cate darling! Love Naunie

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TADHG!! Awesome cake, you have a pretty special mommy you know! Hope your day was GREAT!!!