Friday, July 11, 2008

Indie's lost some teethers!


ONE FOR THE MONEY......

TWO FOR THE SHOW!!!!
Indie lost her first teeth! One on Wednesday and the other on Thursday! She was not too happy at first, maybe because I said I was just going to "feel" them and not pull them....it's amazing how many times kids fall for that trick! All said and done she was excited for the tooth fairy to come and when she woke up the first night the tooth fairy had left her a dollar folded like a heart ( origami ) and the next night a dollar folded into a butterfly ( origami )!!! She undid them before I could get a picture.... I told her the tooth fairy was probably a little upset because it probably took her a while to fold those awesome things!!

6 comments:

Johnson said...

Two?!! Your mommy is just like your uncle Bug, likes to trick little kids into pulling their teeth!!! Love ya!!

Dawn said...

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who pulls teeth! Jeff gives me a hard time that I like to do that kind of stuff. Carson just lost his 1st tooth last week! Very cool Indie, the tooth fairy is VERY nice to fold your money into origami shapes.

John and Penny said...

Hey Indie quit growing up! You are so adorable! I miss you so much! Way to go Mommy on the old tricking job! What an awesome tooth fairy! Love ya!

Unknown said...

Butterfly origami....pretty amazing! What a talented tooth fairy!! I bet that tooth fairy could even make some pretty cute diaper cakes, and make the most awesome scrapbooks amognst many other things.

K'Lyn said...

You must have a different tooth fairy in your part of the country than Idaho has because our tooth fairy cannot do origami. Does she do freelance work?

Sheri Ann said...

That's a nice touch, using origami. ;-)

Sheri

p.s. you have such beautiful children!


Sheri Bell-Rehwoldt
Author, You Think It's Easy Being the Tooth Fairy?
12,000 copies sold!
www.4kids.Bell-Rehwoldt.com