Wednesday, March 11, 2009


Indie lost her front tooth!!! And she is still nothing but beautiful!!!

Me and my little man!

I bought a yoga DVD for the kids to do with me and it was so much fun!


This is called the rocking horse..... Olive couldn't resist riding it!!! Indie is so flexible its crazy!


The airplane~!

Olive is such a daddy's girl!!! I was washing my car and she had to pull up a stool so she could watch him the whole time! She just kept saying "Daddeeee!! Dadddeee!!!" She loves her daddy!

Cutie boy!

Gross, I know. But I had to get a picture before I puked and he started coughing up hairballs!

My Lexi boy!

7 comments:

John and Penny said...

FIANLLY PICTURES! Evreyone liiks so awesome! Lex . . . GROSS! I love cats but not that much! Looks like a fun time doing Yoga! I can't believe Indie is old enough to start losing teeth! Love ya all!

renhallows said...

great idea on the yoga video with kids...I love it. By the way...youre looking fine as always you hot mama!
Hey, you remember ALF? he liked cats too...maybe Lex has a new nickname! That was kind of a freaky show.

The Sauls Family said...

Emily, I'm liking your kiddos more and more. My girls *love* yoga! They take classes at Kai Yoga here in town and they love it! Isabella, especially. You should see her put both her legs behind her head! :P

John and Penny said...

I think Olive has the right idea. Great pictures. Makes me miss you all. It was so fun being there for Christmas. I miss my little Tad giving me hugs and saying Merry Christmas Grampy I love you. Never can get enough of that.

John and Penny said...

Sorry everyone about my spelling! Awesome family! love ya!

Johnson said...

Cute pictures of you and your kids!! What an awesome idea to do yoga with your kids!! I'll have to try it!! Love ya!!

Eve said...

Sarah told me about your blog, I'm glad I found you! I love Olive's little button nose, and all your kids are growing fast!