Sunday, April 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Grampa Corey!

Yesterday was my daddy's birthday he would be a very young 53 if he were still here. Like my sister said the older I get the more I realize just how young he was when he died... only 42!!! He lived an unbelievable life! (besides the sick part of course!) He was always doing something fun, spiritual, funny, and just being nothing other then the BEST!! Next week I am turning the big THREE- O!! It is so weird because it seemed like yesterday my dad was turning 30 and man he hated it soo bad!!! We all thought it was pretty funny! I was Indie's age... man how time flies!

So in honor of my daddy we went out to enjoy nature!

Thanks for loving me, baby!

Indie found a "toilet" on our nature walk.... leave it to one of my kids to find something related to bodily functions!

I love this picture!

Tadhg bringing mommy flowers

Bug spray, come and get your bug spray!!

Lex staying true to his name of Lex Cordell ( my dad's name ) by climbing trees.

Olive trying out the fitness bars at the park

Olive missed her nap time and she sat down on the trail and said "nite nite!"
Poor baby.... sorry Miss Muffet!

5 comments:

Alexis said...

What a fun thing to do on dad's birthday!! I love all the pictures - so cute. Love and miss you lots. It would be SO awesome to go back for just one day.....

Shuman X Seven said...

Your Dad is AWESOME!!! He was one of the brightest examples of a testimony, but even more he knew how to have fun. What a neat tribute to him. We miss him too.

Eve said...

Awww, what a great day! I'm sure your Dad was with you and watching the fun.

Elk lighting chandeliers said...

I love the outdoors especially spend my time there with my family.

John and Penny said...

What a fun thing to do on this day! Daddy would have loved it too! Cute pictures of everyone! Thanks for keeping Grandpa Corey in their lives! He would have been the BEST wouldn't he! He loved nature and being outdoors! You were really Indies age when he was 30??? Crazy! Miss you all. Love you.