Sunday, May 3, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!!!!!!!!


Here I am on my 30th Birthday!!

I got to go out with my girlfriends for my birthday and it totally rocked! We went to a restaurant and we were there for 5 hours!! A little eating and a LOT of chattin! Ok, so I totally had my first "30" year old moment ON my birthday! I showed up to the restaurant (Loco's) and couldn't find my friends any where so I called Melissa and asked where they were sitting. So I'm walkin around while talking to her and I still can't find them anywhere! So she comes to the front to find me and as am walking around she asked "are you even at Loco's!!? So I look around and I notice all the staff are Mexicans......... "No, no I'm not!" I say. I am next door at the Mexican restaurant! Nice, real nice.

Any ways thanks to all my girlies for hangin with me on my big day!!! I love you all and am so glad we are friends!! Cuz Albany would really REALLY suck with out you!!

8 comments:

Cort, Amanda, Jack, and Hank said...

Happy birthday! You couldn't get any cuter or skinnier.

The Sauls Family said...

Seriously, I had so much fun that night! I really, really needed it. Thanks for being such an awesome person!!

juliewesterberg said...

Happy Birthday to you! Let's see, that makes me how old??????

Eve said...

Happy Birthday Emily! 30's a lot of fun... I have those "senior" moments too.

John and Penny said...

What a BEAUTIFUL girl!!!!! Happy Birthday to you! I miss you andc an't wait till JULY!!! I am so happy you have friends there, wish I had some, or even one! You aren't even blonde or old YET!! I love you girl!

Johnson said...

You look great for a 30 year old!! Looks like you had a great time, glad you have some great friends!! Love ya!

Alexis said...

You look great PERIOD. I'm glad you had a good birthday! Love you lots.

Alexis said...

I just saw the new family picture at the top.... cute! Tadhg looks a little crazy... and what are all the stickers from? :)