Sunday, May 17, 2009

A lot of birhdays today!!!!!!!


Happy birthday to my little sister!!! Who is 28 years old. It's so weird that you are 28, I should be 28~ not you! I love you and I don't know what I would do without you! You are my best friend It's funny to say that because if anyone would have told us when we were young we would be this close we would have laughed in there faces! Actually, I do think mom told us. Moms really do know everything! Love ya sis!

Happy birthday to some one we like to call Playin Boy Grampa! Seems I can't find a picture of you without your eyes half closed lookin like you'd been smokin a dooby all night. So I ch0se this sweet one of you holdin our little Olive girl! Happy birthday grampy, we sure love you!!!


And the third shout out goes to my step-sista Angie!! Whom I cannot find a picture of !! I even tried coping on from your blog, not many photos of you by the way, and one from your facebook account. But either it can't be done or I am just an idiot. We'll go with the idiot. And Aaron, I'm sure your going to say it's because I don't have a Mac so blah blah blah to your comment already!

Anywho! Happy Birthday to all you special people in my life! I love you all!!!!

3 comments:

John and Penny said...

How nice of you! I did tell you and Lexie you would be best friends someday! It is so nice to have you finally acknowledge that I do know EVERYTHING! Look how tiny Olive is, except her feet look huge. Oh my how she has grown.
Cute pic of Lexie. You are such cute kids! I love ya all.

Johnson said...

Happy Birthday Lexie and Angie!!!

Johnson said...

Maybe Playin Boy Grampa is in constant prayer and thats why his eyes are closed.