Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Anniversary!!!

I'm not sure where the rest of my post went I just checked my blog and two whole paragraphs are missing!! Dang!! So I guess I will try it again...
Last week we celebrated our 9th anniversary! Still married..... seriously amazing! We have been through a whole lot you and I! Some good and some bad but like all couples in love we weather the storm! We have had so many adventures together some seem a life time ago and some like they were yesterday. I knew I was going to marry you THEE MOMENT I SAW YOU!! Actually, I think I really knew before you walked of that plane to come to my brothers wedding! Literally. It was the craziest thing I had ever experienced! I didn't even know you! AT ALLl!!! But I knew God had a plan for us and there was no denying the attraction.... ooh-la-la! You entered my life at a really crazy time and loved me like there was no tomorrow! You helped me through the hardest time in my life and for that I am eternally grateful. I honestly don't know what I would have done with out you. We have definitely had our struggles but 9 years later we are still known as the Ingrams! We have had a family since the day we met and you took us and loved us, and still do, like you knew no different! I love you, Paul! You were definitely my knight in shinning armor!




This is where we ate dinner. It was right on the beach and below was our view.


Isn't this pretty! It was hard to get a picture driving 60 miles an hour so it didn't turn out really good but better than nothin!


Oh ya, and you get to do a lot of this without any kids around to say "gross"!!!
We would like to give a big shout out to Sarah Jane Ingram for coming down to watch our beautiful babies while we ran away for a few days! It has been a really long time and it was much needed! Don't let the flame die out!! (ten points if you can name the movie that's from)
So we give you granny gran a great BIG THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!

6 comments:

John and Penny said...

Looks like you two had an awesome time together! Beautiful place even at 60 miles an hour! I have often been surprised myself that you have made it for 9 years! JK! You are both awesome! Love you so much! Glad you had a great time there and the kids had fun with Granny! (although I am jealous it wasn't me there) What a cute couple you make!

Johnson said...

Happy Anniversary! We're glad you're still together. That looks like a fun place to stay without kids!! You both are sure cute together. Love ya.

renhallows said...

congrats on your 9 years. Now lets get to the serious part of this post...you look flippin awesome! Wow..those legs are great! dang girl!
and paul...he is growing into his handsomeness.
ps...cute cute swimsuit!

Eve said...

9 years! Time flies so fast. Congratulations!

Johnson said...

It is a good thing you two are still hitched, cause if you weren't I'd have to kill Paul, and I am sure it is even more of a sin to kill someone that you served with on your mission.

Holly said...

That was sweet Emily, we sure love having you as a sister in law - you make our family so fun! We love you! And I can't name the movie darn it!