Sunday, May 24, 2009

Bubble bath of terror!!

So they other day I was cleaning under the sink and found some bubble bath and thought to myself...." Olive hasn't ever had a bubble bath, I bet she would think that was great!" So as I'm preparing this wonderful bath thinking about all the cute pictures I'm going to get, I put her in the tub and this is what happened..............

First I thought maybe the water was too hot but no, that wasn't it...

So I showed her some bubbles to cheer her up......... But by the look on her face it looks as if I'm holding someone's head on a platter!

Here, let me put some on you and maybe then you will realize how harmless they really are.

What the what!! Is there acid in these things or something??

I have never seen a baby terrified of bubbles! Seriously. Has anyone? I almost feel bad for taking these pictures but how could I resist! Guess that was the first and last time I will be giving this child a bubble bath!

8 comments:

Alexis said...

That is so funny! I would've taken pictures, too. I can't believe she was scared of them! What a funny girl. Can't wait to meet her in a few months!

Eve said...

FUNNY!! That's priceless and you will totally have blackmailing power ;)

This Idaho Girl said...

Isn't it hilarious what they're afraid of at this age? Love Olive. She is so cute.

John and Penny said...

Poor baby girl! I have to admit it is pretty funny though! She has great facial expressions. Can't wait to see you all. Can't it be now!!!

John and Penny said...

She not only has the best smile she has a great face for showing terror!! So funny yet so sad.
Grandpa

Holly said...

That is so funny! maybe it would help to have indie or Tadhg in the bath??? Who knows!

Shuman X Seven said...

That is priceless!! Wonderfully cute!

Robert said...

It's not at all unusual for a child that age to react with fear or disgust at a mass of foam like that. I bet 2 years later she loved it.