Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Daytona Beach

I have so many pictures to post it is ridiculous!! And sadly I find myself on a anti-blog kick. I just have so much going on this week and not enough time in the day! I am going to do put up more pictures than I probably should right now but OH WELL!
Last week Naunie and Grampa let us use their condo in Daytona beach and I was THE BEST EVER!!! It was so awesome we can't even describe it to it's full capacity. Does that sound great or what?

We left last Wednesday and stayed until Saturday. I don't think we have ever stayed any where that long that wasn't in a tent or at my moms! Thursday morning we woke up and saw dolphins of the balcony. Awesome!!








There was a lazy river to float around and it was a blast the kids could have stayed in ther fro hours!

Daddy giving Lex the ole' heeve-ho!



Ok, you know the post with Olive and the bubble bath?? Well, she also has a fear of the beach. She screamed so much and so loud that she literally lost her voice! She went absolutely crazy. It was sad, madding, and slightly embarrasing! People were probably wondering if I was really her mom or if I had snatched her up some where. I just held her and let her cry for a while then took her to the pool and she loved that. But every time she would see Paul in the ocean she would just cry and yell "daddy, daddy!" That was pretty sad. We aren't sure if it was the unknown of the beach that scared her or if it was the bubbles the water would make when the waves would crash. She also feaked out at the kiddy pool. It had a playground in the middle of it and water falling every where from all sorts of things. Also at the water that would come off the slide. And then she would cry when Paul would blow bubbles with his gum! Now that is just weird! Any ways she finally got used to the beach friday and she was able to have some fun before we left. All my beach photos are on my other card that I have to get burned on to a CD so those pics will be here soon!




When we got back from or pizza dinner we played some games and hung out. Tadhg was so tired he fell asleep during the prayer!

There will be more pics to come since I have so stinkin many! But that should do it for tonight. A HUGE thanks to naunie and grampy for hook us up! It was so good to get away and so much fun to stay at the condo. You guys are the stinkin best!!!

5 comments:

The Sauls Family said...

Poor Olive! And that looks like an awesome condo. I'm *highly* jealous.

John and Penny said...

YOU ARE WELCOME! We are so glad to have the condos to share with our family. Looks like a ton of fun. The kids are so dang cute! I love ya all! It is so funny about Olive and the bubbles. What have you done to give issues??? I am jealous too! I hope we can go there before you all move out west!

John and Penny said...

Hey I'm (grandpa) glad you had fun at the condo also! It is almost as fun to know the kids are having fun at our condos as it is to go ourselves. Of course the ultimate would be to be there with you! Sea Side was the closest we have come to that. Love you all!

Johnson said...

FUN!!! Love all the pictures. That is so funny about Olive. Last summer Chloe hated the feel of the sand on her feet! Love ya!

This Idaho Girl said...

I LOVE the beach! We've got to get our girls together. Rachel also fears the ocean. I really don't understand it. So jealous of your little get away. You deserved all the fun!