Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The good night moon

Wow. It's finally over... this freakin day!! I yelled. I swore. I rolled my eyes on more than one occasion. Olive peed on the floor three times. And came in and handed me a piece of pooh smashed all over her finger while trying to do spelling with the kids. Lex was being a punk and wouldn't listen so he got to do a whole chapter in math (including learning something new in fractions) he still wasn't done at 7PM and what he did do he did WRONG!!! So now he has to redo it ALL tomorrow! Can't wait for that. Olive freakin headbutted me in the mouth, made me bleed and gave me a fat lip. I went to smack her butt, without thinking. I missed. She probably has a bruise on her leg. Tadhg got mad because Olive kept turning the lights out while he was in the tub so he decided to throw buckets of water at her ALL OVER THE FLOOR! So I called him a 'little shit.' Well, Olive heard... and wouldn't stop saying it, of course. I think I scratched my eye because its really irritated and I can't wear my contacts. And now Indie is crying because she was jumping around on her bed and smacked the holy crap out of her head on the wall. Oh, and Paul took all the Hershey's kisses to work today so I had NO chocolate to help me through this glorious day! Bring on the night!! But on the bright side.... I did learned how to fishtail braid my hair today!! YEAH!! Thanks youtube for making my day a little brighter!

7 comments:

Alexis said...

Oh, man! I'm sorry sis. Wish I lived closer so I could help you out. Hope it will be better tomorrow. Love ya!!

renhallows said...

yES!!!I thought I was the only one that had days like that! You know what you need to do? You need to make yourself some nice chunky choc cookies and eat the entire thing. NO>>>don't do that, it will only make you mad. Um...how about lock yourself in the room and ignore the world. OR...go to sleep and try to erase the day from your memory bank.
better yet...go kiss all your kids while they're sleeping and then have a long bath.

Johnson said...

Wow what a DAY!! But I'm glad you posted it, it made me LAUGH and made my end of the day! Hope tomorrow is better for you. Love ya!

John and Penny said...

What an awesome day you had! It will make you appreciate what tomorrow will bring - right? Maybe it's the swearing that got you in trouble. .J/K! Some days things just need to be said like it is! Renee had some good advice - just kiss those SLEEPING kids and be glad that they are sleeping. Get some sleep your self and start over tomorrow! I love the new family photo!!!!! Do I get one? Love ya baby and don't give up! It will all be over too soon.

The Coolest Allen Family said...

Emily we truly are soul sisters. I love you and I hope you have a much better day today. (my opinion only...it is ok to call your kids 'little shits' every now and then. It keeps them humble and you sane. hee hee)

John and Penny said...

There's a country song by Trace Attkins that says, "Your going to miss this". From experiance I'm pretty darn sure that before you are my age you will look back at the crazyness and say I miss those days. Hang in there and know you are loved. John

Kristy said...

ummm...I so love you Em!!!! And Olive rocks...give that kiddo a kiss for me (she makes my Spencey look like a monster-- even after reading this....no I am NOT kidding!!)