Thursday, November 12, 2009

A few pics to update


Here is some interesting things the kids have been doing. They made people out of blankets and dressed them in clothes...... no this is not because we homeschool now and they don't have any friends so they have them. Well, at least I hope not!
Lex helping Tadhg with his handwriting
Olive eating her sucker for going potty on the toilet!
you know I have to put a cheese pic in here! It wouldn't be a post with out it!
Playing Indians one day
The kids designed their how they wanted their faces to be painted
My mom used to do this for me and my siblings when we were little. Then she would braid my hair like a "cowgirl" and then we would tie my little sister up to the clothes line and run around her making either Indian noises or pretending to shoot guns.

Lex and his never ending fetish for building forts
Me and my wittle babies!

4 comments:

John and Penny said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I was missing those little faces. Looks like they are having fun and making lots of "new" friends. Love that cheesie girls smile. You need to come back now, we miss you all. Love ya, momma

Johnson said...

You didn't mention that we would leave Lexie tied up and tell her that the wolves were going to get her. After that we would go inside and howl out the window. Such good siblings...

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Izabel said...

You have a really beautiful children! :) like the sun...