Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween........

I was a Greek Goddess, believe it! Olivetta was the cutest witch EVER!! Of course none of my pictures really turned out this year! I'm really kinda ticked off about that!
Big daddy was a Zombie, his favorite.
Eating donuts on a string
Tadhg was Spiderman and Lex was um, dressed in black?? Not really sure what he was actually.
Indie, also dressed in black, was a robber... that's right. A robber
Miss Muffet doin a little cheating while eating a donut on a string. I'm not sure how many she ate before we saw her

Cousin Hannah, who was a spa girl, came down with granny and grampa! It was so much fun and the kids all had a blast! We went to our ward Fall Festival and had tons of fun! And got enough candy to feed Africa and then went down a few streets trick or treating old school style! It's the best!

1 comments:

John and Penny said...

Looks like a fun time! I LOVE Olives smile! It just makes my day to see her face. Glad to see the boots are fitting her. Don't you just love Halloween - you just put any old garb on and call it a costume! Love ya all. Miss you. momma