Saturday, January 12, 2008

Have you ever had one of those times when you really don't care what your kids are doing as long as they are just out of your face being quite?(and I mean that with love) Yeah, well I definitely should have cared more about what my kids where doing out innocently playing in the rain! All I can say is at least they had fun! It had been raining in Georgia for like 3 days so you can imagine the mess even before they started! Man, I really miss the snow today!







This is the tub after Tadhg and Indie took a bath and after I washed the mud out of their clothes. It took me half a roll of paper towels to clean it out!

11 comments:

Jill said...

This made me laugh when I saw Christina's post on the same day.

This Idaho Girl said...

I think this is when you spray your children off with a hose. Love that Georgia mud!

The Coolest Allen Family said...

I am with Christina! You should have hosed those kids off! I feel bad for you, cleaning that tub must have been a joy!

Alexis said...

I probably would have hung their coats outside to rinse off in the rain and thrown all their clothes away!! Did all that mud drain your tub? Crazy. Love ya!

Johnson said...

It's about time you give your kids a bath, emo.
Lexie don't you just throw your kids in the washing machine, clothes and all?

Johnson said...

Madeliene and Corey want to know if you took a mud bath?

renhallows said...

Now that is what I'm talking about! I wish I was there and so do my kids. As my mom always use to say "it will wash out". Or maybe not. Tell Paol he is a nug!

John and Penny said...

I love it! I wish I would have been there to play too! Proud of you Emo! Let them be kids for just awhile longer! They grow up too soon! Remember the muddy photos of you kids? Miss you all! I agree with Lexie - hang out the clothes in the rain! Naunie

Alexis said...

Hmmmm..... a new post anytime soon?? :)

John and Penny said...

Playing in the mud is great! I remember doing that when I was just a kid. Or was it cow manure? Well it was muddy and wet that's a fun combination for kids! You should have kept the mud in the tub, dipped T shirts in it so it stains them and then sold them on eBay as Georgia clay T's. Georgia clay is famous and in several songs. "me and you and a dog named Boo" comes to mind. Could have made some bucks! Grandpa John

Anonymous said...

10 you say? not sure you can take that much yet but if you want we can try