Monday, January 7, 2008

Tadhg now hates when I take his picture so recently all the pictures of him have looked like this...hand in front of his face- STINKER!


Lex and Tadhg are wrestling and playing like boys!!! Check out my boy Lex's six pack! He definitely gets that from the Johnson's!

Well, it looks like Olive might be a thumb sucker, I have to admit we are a little nervous! It's cute and all but a little scary! You can take a binky away but not a thumb! We just keep pulling it out of her mouth and trying to distract her, we will see!

6 comments:

Stephen said...

Hey don't worry, I sucked my thumb until I was in second grade and I think I turned out okay.

On the other hand, I did have braces.

Johnson said...

What a cute chunk! All we have to say, Madeleine occasionally sucks her thumb still. For some reason, if she comes in contact with something sticky (tape, sticker, ect.) she has the urge to put her thumb in her mouth. It is scary! You have some cute kids!

Johnson said...

Lex definitely gets that from the Johnson's, thats what my abs look like.

Johnson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cort, Amanda, Jack, and Hank said...

Emo-
Olive is so cute! Jack sucks his thumb like it is going out of style- I was concerned at first then realized it really is nice. I hated keeping track of the bink. Cute kids!
love,
Jo

GOULDING CLAN said...

WE LOVE THUMB SUCKERS!!! I spent the first 6 months of Kaia's life pulling her thumb out of her mouth and sticking her binkie in to replace it. Finally it worked. She hasn't sucked her thumb for a while.