Wednesday, February 6, 2008

2007 Getting to know You - (well Me I guess)

Where were you born? Rexburg, Idaho
Middle name: Nichole
How old will you be this year? 29!!
Nicknames: Emo
Are you taller than your mother or father? Taller than mom, shorter than dad
Do you cry often during movies?? Am I a female??
What is your biggest pet peeve? When my front porch is dirty and my garbage is full, which sadly is all the time!
Favorite color: Pink and Purple!!
Favorite foods: Pizza and potato in any form
Favorite beverage: WATER, WATER, WATER!!
Favorite cold cereal: Oh's
Favorite smells: campfires
Favorite time of day: Anytime after all my children are asleep.......so about 1am
What brand of shampoo/conditioner do you use? Aussie
Favorite make-up products? Bare Escentuals
How many pillows do you sleep with? 2 or 3
Do you play an instrument? Piano, but not if people are singing
Have you ever been skinny dipping? Of course, now how can I answer no when both my mom and my sister answered yes!!
Did you do any sports in High School? Track, Cross Country, and Cheerleader (though I really don't think Cheerleading is a sport)
What was the last movie you saw in the theater? Alvin and the Chipmunks
What is your favorite article of clothing? Anything loungy
What is your dream vacation? France and Italy
What was your first impression of your spouse? Actually the first time I saw Paul was in the airport as he was on his way to France on his mission. My brother said, pointing to the pay phones, "And there's Elder Ingram, talking to his girlfriend!" And I thought to myself 'What a loser!' And now here we are. Though when he came out to my brothers wedding 2 months after they got back I knew I was going to marry him before he even got off the plane!
If you were an animal what would you be? An eagle
What is your favorite "me- time" activity? Exercising or shopping
Favorite TV shows: The Biggest Loser and American Idol and my guilty pleasure... Cashmere Mafia
What is your dream car? My family dream cars are Toyota Highlander Hybrid 7 seater, Honda Pilot 7 seater or GMC Acida But my personal dream car is a 67 red convertible mustang and a pink mini cooper!!
What is one of your weaknesses? Chocolate
What do you fix for dinner when there's nothing to fix? Quesadillas or pancakes
If you could live in a different decade/era which one would it be? The 80's baby!
What is the emotion you feel the most? Excitement!
Do you consider yourself outgoing? Yes, in most things
What is something you are constantly working on? Patients
Any hidden talents? Cooking!!
What is a word or phrase you overuse? Do you here me? or Do you Understand??
What was the hardest thing that happened to you this past year? Learning how to deal with my 8 year old's emotions! Something that I will always be working on!
What is the best thing that happened to you this past year? My little Olive was born! And Paul quiting is job to go to school and moving to Dahlonega!
What is one thing you hope to accomplish this year? Getting rid of half my junk so I can move to Boise, Id!
The best piece of advice you learned this past year? Good, better, best never let it rest until your good is better and your better is the best!!
Who are the 7 people you are going to tag to do this survey? Hannah, Angie, Rennie, Toni, Janice, Kristy, Christina
At the end of the survey post a picture of you that was taken within the last week!

5 comments:

renhallows said...

Surprisly I knew most of this about you. I too do the quesadilla and pancakes if there is nothing else in mind.
MISS YOU GUYS!
By the way...boise?? make it AZ and all is well!

Alexis said...

Hey, Cheerleading is a sport! :) At least for buff girls like us who were the bases! Cute picture! Miss ya.

Johnson said...

You look great! We can't wait till you move to Boise!!
love ya!

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful--but you always do! And I vote Texas --not AZ!! Miss Ya!

The Coolest Allen Family said...

What a great picture of you. Can't wait till you move to Boise. We have to make it a point to visit eachother! We can also meet and our parents house too! Way excited! I have missed you alot lately.