Thursday, February 28, 2008

Since I've always just had Indie play soccer because that's what Lex does this season I decided to have Indie try something just for her. So she got to take a gymnastics class and she really had fun with two of her friends. Her teacher was great but had to keep reminding Indie to
"leave her sillies outside!!" Not surprising! But now that gymnastics is over Indie is really upset that she is not playing soccer also! Dang it! Well, I guess that means she will really won't to next season!

2 comments:

Johnson said...

I remember taking a gymnastic class when I was little (probably her age and it wasn't for very long). She looks so big! What a cutie!
love ya
Hannah and the kids!

John and Penny said...

She is one bendy girl! Love the pics! She is so dang cute! I miss her! She can get pretty silly and CRAZY! Her dad influence her maybe? Loves to you all!