Friday, April 18, 2008

Indie's haircut!

Well, Indie finally got what she wanted....her hair chopped off!! She has said a couple of times about wanting to cut her hair short but Paul and I have said "NO WAY!" Well, actually we said next time we see Naunie you can get it cut, hoping she would change her mind of course! But I finally got so sick of dealing with her freak out every time she caught sight of the brush so I said OK, you need a haircut! And when she walked in the house after school and I saw how snarly it was I grabbed the scissors and said "Let's do this!" So with the help of Naunie on speaker phone and some pretty cheap hair cutting scissors it was a done deal! I think it turned out pretty darn cute! The only problem now is she looks like she's 16!! She is one beautiful blond!! And it is crazy how much she really looks like my mom now! And as you can tell she really loves it....It matches her sassy attitude!




6 comments:

Johnson said...

Cute hair indie, you look like your momma in the 3rd picture. Cutting hair must go hand in hand with the name Emily!

Jill said...

Good glory, she looks just like Penny! That's adorable. Good hair cutting skills, Emily. I'm very impressed!

John and Penny said...

Wow Indie STOP. You have to wait till you are at least 17 before you look so beautiful. Well, wait till your new teeth come in that'll stifle the looks a little. Grandpa misses you!

John and Penny said...

Great Hair cut job Emely. Now it's Tadhg's turn. Well just a thought. ...........Didn't say it was a good thought!

Sunflower said...

OMG!!! Indie is so cute! I remember on the trip how long her hair was.

John and Penny said...

I Love that other people thinks she looks like me too! She is much cuter though! But I love it! Great job sis on the haircut! Now you won't need me anymore! She looks so excited. Love ya! Naunie