Sunday, April 20, 2008

You are right grandpa Lex doesn't have very many pictures posted! But that's because he never lets me take his stinking picture! And when I do this is what he does..... notice the middle finger??? Just kidding MOM it wasn't intentional! But pretty funny!!

Lex was being a stinker the other day and I asked him why. I told him "Now is one of those times when you have to decided if he wants to be naughty and get in trouble for silly things or he can decide to stop and we can have a fun time." A few minutes went by and I noticed Lex was gone. When I found him he was in my bedroom folding the laundry on my bed! I asked him what he was doing and he said he wanted to make me happy and see me smile! He then proceeded to clean the whole house!!! He even went as far as to pull out the silverware tray/junk drawer and organize it!! When he was finished he told me he wanted to help because he didn't think it was fair that I always had to clean and never got to sit down and rest. Now is that a AWESOME boy or what!!!!



Looks like someone had a full belly!

9 comments:

Alexis said...

Olive looks so cute! And can Lex come over to my house tomorrow??

GOULDING CLAN said...

What a little sweetie. I wish someone would clean my house

John and Penny said...

Hate the first picture! Lots of people look at your blog you know! Even G. Johnson! Not funny!
Lex is an awesome boy though! Love that kid!

John and Penny said...

Wow Lex I'm proud of you! You are really growing up to be a wonderful young man. Oh how I wish I was around to see it happen! Lex give yourself a hug for me! And give sweet little Olive a hug for me. Oh, well you better hug the rest of the family while you are at it.!
Love Grandpa

John and Penny said...

Sorry I didn't read the NOT INTENTIONAL part. they learn so many rotten things at school, I didn't want my Lex being that way too! I love ya all and miss you too! Olive and Taddy are so cute. Olive seems to fall asleep alot in while eating!

Dawn said...

Emily! What's up girl! Funny I came across your blog from a girl down here in Texas. She had Jill's link on her blog and then I found yours....kindof funny! Anyway thought I would say hi! Your family is cute.

The Coolest Allen Family said...

Are you sure it wasn't intentional? It looks kind of intentional! He is your son after all! :)

Unknown said...

Emily, where are you? You haven't made contact in over a month!! Has your email addresse changed? Please let me know!! Email me or drop a line on my blog! As always, your kids are adorable here and Olive is huge! Lex is a sweetheart to take on all those tasks!

Kristy in TX

Anonymous said...

lex you can be a naughty boy and have fun, let me take you to bed and show you how, that tight little arse will feel good on my cock, I LOVE getting my load in little boys