Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Colorado

I have so many pictures to post on my blog it is ridiculous!! We spent all last week in Orlando with Paul's family spending every day either at Sea World of Busch Gardens. It was so much fun! Thanks granny and grampa! I haven't been able to load those photos on my blog because the computer won't read my 4GB card.... boo! So when I get the pics be prepared to see some roller coasters and some very tricky whales! Mean while enjoy some photos of us at my mom's house!
My uncle Terry has over 600 cars... yes, that's right 600!! Needless to say Tadhg was in HEAVEN!! Here the two car boys are lovin every minute of it! Tadhg just kept asking him so many questions and he would answer all of them. It was adorable!
Here he is by his favorite car the Hornet..... the yellow one, of course!

Lex had a lot of fun checkin out all the cars as well. He is so cute with Tadhg. He was a wonderful big brother!

Here is Olive's first haircut! She was so funny! Grinning the whole time, big surprise! When Naunie was done she was going to trim Tadhg's hair and Olive just kept running back to the chair saying "my turn, my turn!"
Every time I tried to take her picture she would show me her hair like this
Thanks Naunie!!!!

Silly Indie int the pool. That girl always pulls a crazy face...what a nut.

2 comments:

renhallows said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting.
Looks like your summer has been a blast. Shocks....pegs...Lucky

ps..our little boy hasn't made his way here yet...however, he has turned. YIPPEE

Johnson said...

Looks like your having a good time. Wish we could be there too!!! Love ya!