Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday Tadhg!!!


Here is our handsome sweet little boy who turned 4 today! FOUR!!! I can't believe it!

We had a party at the church with a bunch of his friends. They basically just entertained themselves but we did play the classic pin the tail on the donkey.... Tadhg was just a little off.




Present time!! Tadhg was in car heaven! Everything he got was either cars or Monster Trucks! He couldn't have been happier.

We got him a new bike. It's a little small but he has a one already but refuses to even sit on it! It's even a Hot Wheels one! He has a Diego tricycle that he adores but it's broken. Every time I try and throw it away he breaks down in tears. So we just keep it for the redneck collection in our yard. So I found a small bike that was the exact same as is trike and had to get it! Just look at that face! He hopped right on and rode it all over the gym!



I didn't get a very good picture of the cake but it of course had to be a monster truck. The above picture is blurry but I wanted to just show how big the cake was.

5 comments:

Rondell said...

Happy Birthday little Taddy! Hey Emily, sorry I didn't make y'alls Birthday Party. I know I agreed to help out with them streamers. I'll be there for the big 5 though! LOL

John and Penny said...

Happy Birthday to our llittle boy! Wow! I can't believe he is so old. I was just thinking about the parade we went to when I was there when he was born. He is such a sweet little guy. Can't wait to see you all NEXT WEEK! Awesome cake darling. Looks like you all had a blast. Love ya

renhallows said...

I can't believe how big he is...has it been that long since we left GA? Man, it didn't seem that long ago to me...but after seeing him...it's been awhile.
ps you are a flipping cake maker...Carter saw it and said he wants the same cake for his birthday. Can you come to AZ around November?

John and Penny said...

Happy Birthday Tadhg!! (yesterday) Sorry I have a phone phobia but but you probably do to. I sure miss you buddy Christmas was so fun having you around. I loved it when you would come up to me and say Merry Christmas Grampy. You are such a kind loving little boy and I just can't wait to see you. Grampy sure does love you!

Johnson said...

Happy Birthday Tadhg!!! Looks like you had a fun birthday party! Love the cake Emily!!!