Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th of July Ya'll!!!


Here are the cute outfits I made the kids... you can't see them very well but they turned out pretty cute!

And a punch to the......face! One of Tadhg's favorite quotes from Nacho Libre.

The big Cheese doin her thang

No fourth of July would be complete without shootin cans with the
BBgun!!


We had our own little BBQ.... Lex's idea of course! It was a blast just hangin out with our kids!

Olive and Lexy boy chillin on the swing

Tadhg and Indie had fun swimmin in the pool

Mom and her favorite fireworks.... sparklers! I could do these things all night!

And Paul could light them all night long!

3 comments:

Alexis said...

Cute kids! we can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!

John and Penny said...

What an awesome time ya'll had! I love the outfits. The girlslook so cute. I like how Paul is hanging in the background, what a dad. I can't wait to see you in 12 days!!!!! HURRY UP AND COME! love ya

Anonymous said...

I love the outfits!