Saturday, September 29, 2007






Here she is!! Our little Olive!! She has finally arrived! We have been waiting for this day for a long time. Paul and I went to the hospital Thursday morning and around 7am and the doctor broke my water around 9am or so and gave me a little pitocin . But I went so fast they had to stop it cuz they couldn't get anyone up to give me an epidural for an hour! I barely made the time cut for the epidural! She came out in 4 contractions! She had the cord around her pretty tightly and that is why she is so purple the doctor had to pull pretty hard to get it off. As soon as I saw her I turned to Paul and said "She's huge!!!" I couldn't believe how big she was! You couldn't see anything but cheeks!! She weighed 8lbs 7oz and 21 inches long! The kids were so excited to see her. Indie got to hold her first, (since Lex got to hold Tadhg first when he was born) then Lex, then Tadhg. The nurse was so great she let all the kids help give her a bath. It was really neat and the kids couldn't have been happier!

1 comments:

Jill said...

Congratulations!