Tuesday, September 25, 2007

My little soccer stars!!!!!!




The kids both had soccer games tonight and since daddy is both of the kids coach that meant mommy got to coach Indie's team! It's just too bad that I know nothing about soccer...besides that I love to watch my kids play it! I did have a lot of fun though and Indie did a great job.


Lex got to play goalie for the first time and he was so excited! He did a great job. He also made an awesome goal, of course! He is an unbelievable player and was ranked #1 out of all the kids on all the Dahlonega teams! He is an amazing athlete and so much fun to watch.




Just another one of Naunie's projects! Making Indie a poodle apron so she can help mommy in the kitchen! It turned out so adorable! And there I am having a wonderful contraction! I don't get many, in fact I wish I could have a heck of a lot more right about now!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Hey Em, I found your blog from Christina's and Chelsie's. I hope you don't mind me taking a peek. Your kids are beautiful and big. I can't believe Lex is already 8. Good grief! Good luck with Olive. I hope she comes soon - for your sake.

This Idaho Girl said...

I just found your blog too! This blogging is highly addictive. Your kids are soooo big! I can't believe it. Check out our little family: barringtonclan.blogspot.com

Cort, Amanda, Jack, and Hank said...

Emo-
HAVE YOU HAD OLIVE YET? I bet your kids got their athleticism from you! Remember how much fun we would have in track?
Good luck with labor!!!! hehe glad it's not me~!

renhallows said...

I know that you have had that little baby now...congrats! Hey, that Lex boy is a great soccer player. I miss GA from those pics! Also, your dang mom...love her!