Thursday, September 20, 2007







It has been really fun week having my mom here with us as we wait for our little Olive to arrive! We are all a little shocked that she is still not out yet but she will come when it is time and not just when I am ready! The kids have loved being able to spend time with their Naunie as she has spoiled them with loves, kisses, nightly tickling sessions, and not to mention some special gifts here and there! Lex's definite favorite has to be his Venus Flytrap, he loves it like a pet dog! He had to take it to school to show everyone because they have been learning about them in science so he was pretty proud! Naunie has also been able to come to some of the kids soccer games and even see them in their Primary program at church yesterday. She has helped me organize my house and we have even bottle homemade salsa and peaches!!! Now all we need is baby and we will be complete! Here is a picture of my giant belly, hopefully it won't be there much longer! You will have to excuse my North Georgia attire, as soon as I walk in the front door I have to immediately put on these clothes because it is still so unbelievable hot and humid that clothing feels so suffocating! I am almost dilated to a 5 so it should really be any time now!! I will have to be induced on Thursday if I don't start on my own before that so I am really praying I will start on my own for once!!! We will keep everyone posted as soon as the baby arrives!

2 comments:

Alexis said...

Wish I was there!! Love you guys. Come on Olive, hurry up and get here!

renhallows said...

You are at a 5?!....you are such a woman! hang in there...actually don't hang in there..get that little Olive out. By the way, your belly is so dang cute. Can't wait to see her!
keep us updated