Wednesday, March 26, 2008



Here's Taddy after they gave him the "SILLY JUICE". It was pretty funny! He was pretty much a drunk two year old! He kept looking at me saying "Mama, you have to eyes?? And a nose?" trying to point them out on my face as he was swaying back and forth.

My handsome boys!

He was pretending to be a ghost with daddy. They were playing some silly games together! Daddy is quite entertaining I have to say!

He fell asleep on daddy when after the surgery it was sweet. BUT I will have you know that when we walked in he wanted Mommy!! That's right, Mommy!


This is Tadhg's favorite picture! He calls it the flashlight finger! He didn't want the nurse to take it off and he wanted her to give daddy's finger a flashlight too cuz daddy loves flashlights!



My little WeeWoo had to get his Tonsils and adenoids out today!! It was so sad! It has been a crazy day and I am bushed! Thank goodness Paul was able to take off work and come with us! He is a daddy's boy after all! Hopefully he will be ok tomorrow while daddy is gone! The nurse said he could ride in the wheel chair and he was so excited he jumped up and sprinted of the edge of the bed and did a somersault into the wall! Thank goodness he was already medicated! Poor baby! It went well and it will be interesting trying to keep him down for a whole week! Some how I just don't see that happening. Especially since it is Spring Break for the other 2! FUN!! Anyways I am bushed! But I thank Heavenly Father he is doing so well!

5 comments:

Johnson said...

Last night when I read your blog I thought we thought maybe you had taken some of Tadhg's medicine. Looks like he did well he's a cute boy. I like the top pic of you two. Love you and I'm jealous of all the popsicles and ice cream he gets to eat.

Anonymous said...

Oh' Tadhg....what a lot for a little guy to go through! He's adorable and you look great (as always)!! What's with the weird font in the middle of the post here? Is it just my computer or is something wrong?? Or are you taking Tadhg's medicine?? j/k

John and Penny said...

Poor little Taddy man! give him LOTS of kisses from Naunie! I would love to be holding him right now! Glad you fixed your blog! It did sound as if you were on something! Love ya all!

dragonboy said...

Okay, people!! On MY computer the font showed up normal!! Even though it was very late when I posted this.

John and Penny said...

I know I'm a little late but give Taddy a big hug and kiss from Grandpa. I hate it when my grandkids hurt! Love ya, Grandpa John