Monday, March 31, 2008


HERE IS A PICTURE I FORGOT TO PUT UP WITH THE OTHER TONSIL PICTURES. THIS IS THE NURSE WHO CAME IN TO TAKE TADHG BACK TO THE OPERATING ROOM. TADHG, WHO HAD BEEN GIVEN HIS SILLY JUICE ABOUT 30MINUTES PRIER, LOOKED AT HER SQUARE IN THE EYEs AND SAID TO HER, "SO, YOU GONNA KILL ME?" IT WAS PRETTY FUNNY I HAVE TO SAY!! POOR BABY!

Here is my little WeeWoo who is having a rough time recovering! He does pretty good until about about 30 before his medicine wears off and then he is miserable!!




My little Olivetta!! I cannot believe she is 6 months old already! She is the most pleasant baby! Always smiling and happy! She weighs 18.14lbs 26 3/4" long! She has been sitting for about 3 weeks now and is almost crawling! In fact if I were to actually work with her I bet she would be crawling with in about 3 days! She already moves a little bit! But being the 4th child and having NO where to crawl doesn't make me that anxious for this knew mile stone! But I guess it its inevitable!! She is getting so big and will be starting on cereal for the first time tomorrow! That should make for some fun pictures!

5 comments:

quincy said...

I saw your link on Aaron and Hannah's page and stopped by. Your Olive and my Violet were actually due on the same day- (I saw your mom in Preston a while back) Your kids are so adorable.:)

quincy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
renhallows said...

it's been awhile since I have checked your blog..poor little tadhg! I had no idea. Hope all is well.
by the way..did you get a new camera?

The Coolest Allen Family said...

Poor Taddy! I didn't even know they took tonsils out of kids when they were that little! So sad....I am glad he is doing ok now. Loved the pictures of Olive! She is a beauty queen!

John and Penny said...

Olive and Taddy have the same look in their eyes! they are happy kids!