Monday, March 10, 2008

Tooth time already??!




I can't believe Olive already has a tooth! This is the earliest any of my babies have gotten teeth! She loves to drink out of a cup with Daddy! It is so cute....and so messy!

Lex was so cute tonight! He never let's me take his picture and tonight Paul took them upstairs to bed and he told Paul he needed to get something on the stairs. When he came down he was like "Mom, take my picture." He posed for about 15 pictures! He is such a sweetheart! I love my Lexy boy!!!

I can't believe how much Tadhg looks like Paul!! I am so jealous! I want a baby that looks just like me! It's a good thing my husband is so handsome!
LET ME CLARIFY....YES, THIS IS A PICTURE OF PAUL AND OLIVE. BUT THIS PARTICULAR PICTURE OF PAUL LOOKS JUST LIKE TADHG DESPITE THE FACT THAT IT IS OLIVE IN THE PICTURE AND NOT TADHG. SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION!!!! AND YES, OLIVE LOOKS LIKE HER DADDY ALSO BUT THIS BABY DOES ACTUALLY RESEMBLE ME A LITTLE ALSO!! THE OTHERS NOT SO MUCH!

SEE WHAT I MEAN???

4 comments:

Holly said...

You said Tadhg and not Olive, you old lady! Just kidding, I do the same thing!

Johnson said...

The last picture really looks like Paul.

John and Penny said...

Wow Lex is gorwing up! I sure miss that boy! I love goofing off and playing with him. He is very special to me. You have a beautiful family and I love you all dearly but there is a special bond with my Lex. Grandpa

This Idaho Girl said...

Tadgh does look like Paul. I can't believe Olive has a tooth! Rachel has two and Amelia doesn't have any. Olive is such a beautiful baby. You have 4 gorgeous kids. Are you moving to Boise?