Sunday, September 20, 2009


This is what Olive calls her "monkey face"..... looks just like one, doesn't it??

Lex letting his frog Sticky get some climbing time on the wall. He has made another blog to showcase all his animal, insect, and anything else that sparks his interest! Check it out it's pretty cool. He took all the pictures himself and did all the typing,too! Check it out HERE
Sticky chillin on Indie's glasses
My handsome boys!
What blue eyes this one has! Or maybe it's just the pizza that brings them out.

7 comments:

John and Penny said...

I couldn't figure out how to comment on Lex's blog so I will here. Lex great job! I can't wait to see what you come up with next. It's great to see you and hear your voice. You are so great with animals. Miss you, Grandpa

John and Penny said...

Great pictures! sure miss you all. It's too quiet around here and the swings and tree house are just to empty and lonely. We need you all!

Love, Grandpa

Johnson said...

Cute pictures! And I LOVE your idea with the general store, I'm going to try it out!! Love ya!

K'Lyn said...

It is so fun to see your family! I have only seen Lex. I hope I see you all in person again before too long.

renhallows said...

I hate looking at your blog cause it makes me miss you guys mucho!

John and Penny said...

Is that a real frog on a Indie!!! Love all of you so much. You are all so crazy. Kisses from naunie

Anonymous said...

I love those pics, Tadhg is so dang cute! I loved the pics granny Sarah showed me - little angel boy face. Indie looks so cute with the frog! I love frogs! - Holly and not Hannah