Monday, September 28, 2009

My baby girl is TWO!!!

Olive was so excited when I brought home all her party stuff. She loves pink! Who doesn't!!??


She got lots of baby stuff, books, and her very own princess dress made by naunie!!
I can't believe she is already two years old! It seems like yesterday we had her! She is getting so big and so smart! She talks so much it's crazy! She is ALWAYS happy! Ever since she was a tiny baby she's been that way. She is so much fun to have around and just when I think I couldn't love her any more she says something so adorable or flashes me her cheesy grin and my heart just about explodes! Man, I sure do love this kid!!!!

4 comments:

Johnson said...

Happy Birthday Olive!! We can't believe you're TWO!! You sure have a beautiful SMILE! Love ya and we hope to meet you next summer!

John and Penny said...

aahh!!! What a cutie pie! That girl does have an incredible smile. What a princess she is. love ya all, momma

John and Penny said...

Happy Birthday Olive. You look so cute in the princes dress! Naunie worked so hard and fast to get it to you. It's fun to see her put so much love in the things she makes for our precious grand kids. Just remember every stitch and every cut and every detail was done by her loving hands. Sure miss you and your wonderful magical smile. You light up any room you are in. Love you,
Grandpa

Eve said...

She looks so completely syked about having a party! It would be fun just for the look on her excited little face. She is SO cute!