Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Who has time for blogging???? Well NOT me!

Cute cake Naunie made!
Me and my little girlie-O! I can't believe she's 7!!
Lex made these shorts for Indie.... Way cute!
Thanks for the Littlest Petshop Naunie!

Seriously, sometimes it is so hard to just sit at the computer and post a few pictures here and there. Maybe it's because I know I will not JUST be sitting down to post a few pictures... some how I always seem to get sucked in clicking from link to link and I HATE IT!!!! So before I get hooked here are a few pictures just for show. A few from Indie's bday and a few from Naunie's house where we spent most of our summer. Like all of my pictures are burned on to CD's and I just don't feel like loading them on my computer so someday they might be up.... But we did have a rockin time visiting naunie and grampy!! We miss ya'll!

3 comments:

Johnson said...

I can't believe Indie is 7!! That seems so big. What a cutie!! Your mom said Lex was a quick learner at the sewing machine, he did an awesome job with the shorts! Cute pics!

John and Penny said...

COME BACK! It is so stinkin quiet around here! You se I haven't posted any photos yet either! You would think I would have all the time in the world, but life is still too busy! It was so fun just hanging out with my family for 6 weeks. I miss everyone. I should be posting soon too. You inspired me! Love ya all.

Holly said...

The cake is really fun! I love that indie wore the birthday girl shirt - she looks so cute! We have to figure out a time to get together. What about Thanksgiving at grandma's? If you guys can come up here to our house before the baby comes that would be awesome. Talk to you soon!