Sunday, May 18, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LITTLE SISTER!

I sadly could not find a picture of the both of us together, well that either one of us would approve to be viewed by public eyes! So here a some cute ones of her!


It's so funny how it doesn't seem wrong that I am getting old but when my little sister gets a year older it totally freaks me out!!! She is 27 and I can't believe it! She has been such a blessing in my life ever since I stole her strawberry shortcake baby blanket!!! Though it didn't always seem that way growing up! Now she is my best friend to whom I tell everything!!! She is my saving grace, my sanity! My personal photo expert and inspiration to be better at everything I do! Thanks for always listening to me complain and a special thanks for still loving me despite how many times I tell you all my redneck stories!! I miss you so much and wish we lived closer to each other! I really hope one day we will! Sorry this is a day late but it has been a little crazy around this redneck palace between trying to move and wreckin cars!! I hope I get to see you this summer!!! Bring your running shoes!! I love you and hope you had a WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LECKA!!!!!

4 comments:

John and Penny said...

What a nice thing to do for your baby sister! I'm so glad you two are such great friends! I hope you can live by each other someday also, but PWEASE make it by me also! I love you both! Momma

Johnson said...

Happy Birthday Lexie!!! I hope you had a great one!!
Love ya!
Hannah

Alexis said...

Ohhhhh - thanks sis! I am so glad to have such a wonderful sister!! I REALLY hope I see you this summer (maybe at mom's!) I love you lots!

* And I love how you wrote "redneck palace" in your post, maybe you meant "redneck place".... or maybe not. :)

dragonboy said...

Actually I DID mean palace!!!
emo