Saturday, May 24, 2008









Lex had another AWESOME soccer season! OF COURSE! Daddy was the coach again and they came out undefeated! Lex scored every game and he and his best friend were the best players on the team! I don't think there is anything I love more than to watch my Lexy boy kick butt in soccer!!

Indie had wacky Wednesday. A perfect day for Indie! She wore pants on her head, socks on her hands, a shirt as pants (with shorts underneath), her shirt on backwards, and mismatch shoes on the wrong feet! What a Wacky girl!!!!

Olive loves to chew on her binky now that she is teething more.

Tadhg LOVES HIS BIG BRUDER!!!

For Indie's party the parents got to play dodge ball with their kids. We couldn't let go of each others hands and Indie and I won!!!! You know it!!!!

Indie earned the Presidential fitness award at school! We are so proud of her! There were only three kindergarteners that earned it!! Way to go Indie!!! Lex also earned some awards but they handed them out in their classroom when we weren't there and I had already loaded my card when he showed them to me. He earned Certificate of Excellence in passing reading requirements, outstanding performance with an overall A/B average, Accelerated reading points, and outstanding test performance by exceeding the standards in Reading!!! Great job Lex!! We are so proud of our babies! These are probably the last pictures I will post for a while because we are moving.........yes, again!!!

7 comments:

This Idaho Girl said...

I love that the back of Paul's shirt says "Coach Paul". That rocks! p.s. You look awesome.

The Coolest Allen Family said...

Where are you moving too? I haven't heard anything? Will you be closer? (please...please...please...please)

Johnson said...

You rock Lex!! Indie your one wild girl!! Did you learn your dressing habits from Aunt Lecka? Olive, you are adorable!! Tadhg, you are one handsome boy. Corey wishes he could come play in the mud with you!! Love ya!!

Johnson said...

You rock Lex!! Indie your one wild girl!! Did you learn your dressing habits from Aunt Lecka? Olive, you are adorable!! Tadhg, you are one handsome boy. Corey wishes he could come play in the mud with you!! Love ya!!

John and Penny said...

Wow Lex that first picture is awesome! I put it on my desk top so I can look at it when I want. I sure wish I could see you play. Indie, you sure can be a funny girl! And you are way too pretty! And Tadhg is growing up too fast. Olive will probably be walking and talking before I get to see her for the first time. Sure love and miss all of you. Grandpa

renhallows said...

cool pictures...lex is a little athelete.
Where are you now?

John and Penny said...

What an awesome soccer player you are Lex! you take after Grandpa Corey, he would have played soccer if we have had it back then! I miss seeing you play! Hope to see you this summer, maybe! the kids are so cute! I miss them all so much!I am not surrprised you won the dodge ball game. Looks like you had to drag Indie! Go girl! Hurry and get somewhere so you can blog, I need to see your pictures! love ya much. Good luck with everything! Miss you. momma