Saturday, May 3, 2008

YEA!!!! The day has finally come! Today Paul graduated from college with his degree in Accounting!!! I am so proud of him!



During graduation the speaker was in the middle of telling the students that they were to thank the people that put up with there shenanigans during school blah blah blah and so Paul stood up as the gentleman was still speaking and yelled, "I love you Mama!!" I know what you are thinking. No I love you wife of all my children?? Thanks for all the support?? All the countless nights you spent alone, putting all the babies to bed by yourself, living in a dumpy house(s), following me around the country (and Mexico)!" The list really goes on and on. Well, we all know Paul is a mama's boy so here's to you Sarah Jane! And here's to you Paul.........I hope the couch is comfy.




7 comments:

John and Penny said...

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU! I do all of you! It is hard putting hubby through school! I know I did it too! It is alot of alone time with the kids, putting up with the struggles you go through. BUT I promise baby it will be worth it all! We are so proud of Paul and you too for MAKING IT THROUGH! We know he is a mommas boy, but that is ok! I have a few momma's babies too! I hope they never change! I love you all and good luck with the next stage! Momma

John and Penny said...

Paul Congratulations!! I'm really proud of you and how you have just stuck to it till you "gotter done!!!" John

Johnson said...

Welcome Paul to the world of unemployed college graduates! and of course felicitations.

Alexis said...

Congratulations Paul! We are happy for you to be done with school (for now at least?!) I thought Brian was done once already - but we love living the student (aka:poor) life too much I guess! And Emo I thought when Paul yelled, "I love you mama" that he was talking about you - the mother of his children. Maybe he was praising you both! And of course you look as gorgeous as usual! I love your hair, I wish mine would grow like that! Love you all.

Jill said...

Hahahahaha!

renhallows said...

Congrats you two..that is a huge accomplishment for the whole family. emo..yar har gon and got all long and stufs. it sher does look perdy. And Paol...yer face it got all the har off it. shur does look perdy. I be bettin yer daddy is peroud of yer. Dang..I can't do that the way you do emily. Your so much better at that than me. congrats and get your butts back this way, would you!

GOULDING CLAN said...

YIPPIE!!! Congrats to Paul.