Friday, May 9, 2008










Indie's class had a Mother's Day party yesterday and it was so much fun! The kids sang us songs, painted our nails, read us a book, and served us strawberry shortcake! When we first got there we had to guess which picture our child had drawn of us. I guessed right!! But not many moms had long brown hair either! Then the teacher had the kids fill out a questionnaire about their moms and we had to guess which one was about us. Indie's went something like this, "My mom is 20ft tall and weighs 12 pounds. She loves chocolate!! She knows all about making cookies and when we go shopping she always buys stuff to make cookies! She is so so smart because she knows all about launching us super high on the trampoline! She gets really mad when I drop my baby sister but is really happy when I give her hugs!" They also made a story book of why they love their mothers and Indie drew a picture of her in bed with me and it said "I love my mommy because she lets me sleep with her when I have bad dreams." It was so fun to spend time with her and do all the cute things they had planned and worked so hard on! It was even nicer because Paul was home so I didn't have to take the two little ones with me! Thank you INDIE girl!! Mommy loves you!!!

3 comments:

John and Penny said...

What a fun day you had! What a fun class. I love the storey Indie wrote about you. I love your very long arms on your picture! wow 20 feet tall! What a sweetie! Miss you! Kisses to you all! love momma

Johnson said...

Sounds like you had a fun day, especially since it was just the two of you!! Indie is getting so grown up, and so cute! love ya!
Hannah and Maddie

C Crane said...

That is so cute and looks like so much fun!