Monday, October 22, 2007
















It was Gold Rush Days here in Dahlonega over the weekend, which brought with it all sorts of fun! Including bounce houses, a parade filled with candy and rednecks, $8 gyros that someone dropped (I won't mention any names). Over priced dollar store quality toys, homemade jewelry, Indian memorabilia, kettle corn, and what celebration wouldn't be complete with out the always creepy Carny bums!! There were around 200,000 people over the weekend! Yikes! That's a lot of Georgians! We had fun for about an hour and a half and all we made it to was the parade and one bounce house before Paul and Lex had to book a therapy session. The kids really had fun in the bounce house, I think they were in there for about 30 minutes before we made them get out. Those bounce houses sure are fun! I wish I could get in one!

1 comments:

John and Penny said...

I sure wish I could have been there to join in the fun! I miss you all! Donuts?