Wednesday, October 10, 2007









Well, we had to say goodbye to our Naunie on Saturday and it was very sad!! We already miss her! The time seems to fly by when she is here. It is really hard living so far away, it just makes the goodbyes ten times harder!! We never know when we'll see her again!!! Our poor little Lexy boy really had a hard time, he is such a Naunie's boy! He didn't even want to go to the airport because he couldn't bare the thought of having to say goodbye again. He even gave Naunie one of his dragon drawings and his favorite race car computer game to take home with her. Then when they got to the airport Indie was bawling her eyes out!! We definitely live to far away!! We miss you Naunie!! We don't know when we will see you but we do know it won't be soon enough. Thanks mommy for all your help and for taking time out of your life to come and make mine a heck of a lot easier! I miss you already! I love when you come see us and I love that you get to be with me when I have my babies! I wouldn't have it any other way! I miss you and love you more than anything! You are the best!

0 comments: