Tuesday, November 13, 2007












OK, I can't resist it any longer!!! I have to put the christmas music on! I'm glad you all loved my 80/90's music but TIZ THE SEASON YA'LL!!! I usually don't listen to Christmas music until after Thanksgiving but everything seems to go by so quickly these days in this fast paced world that I wanted to enjoy it just a little bit longer!

We went to the Ingram's house this weekend and I went to a Women's Conference with Sarah and it was really nice, thanks Sarah! This picture of Lex is so funny! He is our little snuggle bug! He loves to snuggle someone, usually Daddy, but anyone or thing breathing, will do. We always tease him, telling him he is like snuggling a bag of sticks! So one night he ran upstairs and put on about five layers of clothes so he would be nice and soft! It was so funny and yet somehow so sad! Sorry for the issues buddy!

3 comments:

Alexis said...

cute kiddos! Olive does look more like you than any of the others!! Although I think there is a LOT of Paul in her still. Love and miss ya!

renhallows said...

Okay..that Buddy the Elf is hiliarious. I can just see the picture of Sarah underneath it...as the response to the coke bottle in his mouth. I hate seeing these...it make us miss you guys. And all those Christmas decorations that are bound to be coming out of their boxes! (:

Anonymous said...

olie that pussy looks delicious I want to lick it clean, I like baby pussy the best