Monday, November 19, 2007

Considering we are in a major drought and I am expecting our well to dry up any day now I decided to put Olive in the tub with Tadhg and Indie. At first she was a little nervous but after a few seconds she became very relaxed and absolutely loved it! Indie loved it, of course.





I love to bake and I know it might sound crazy but I love when my children help me. This is Tadhg's first time really helping me. We both had so much fun making cookies for daddy. He was so cute stirring the flour and cracking the eggs and it only took about 5 minutes to dig out the shells! But it was worth it. He actually listened very well and I think he had fun. The thing that kept cracking me up was that every time I would turn my head he would start licking and biting the cookie dough off the beater! It's the same thing with Indie! Every time I turn my head she does the same thing! Silly kids, they take after their daddy! Looks like we're going to need another apron Naunie!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your an awesome mom! Letting a two year old bake with you can be quite a challenge, not to mention a test of patience.

The Coolest Allen Family said...

All of your babies are so cute! I just want to kiss them! Love you mucho mucho!

Anonymous said...

love to kick the others out and spend some naked time alone with
indie, love to see how good she sucks and I want her little pussy