Monday, November 26, 2007


Every once in a while Olive decides to projectile vomit all over and usually that poor victim is her loving mother! I have never in my life seen a baby throw up like this before, let alone an adult! It is amazing what force is behind it! It reminds me of someone throwing up in a movie, you know the totally fake looking kind? Well, that is exactly what it looks like! And who would have ever guessed her little belly could hold so much milk!






We went to Paul's parents house for Thanksgiving and it was a lot of fun. His sister and her family joined the party.Holly, my wonderful sister-in-law, went on the Black Friday journey with me, followed by a cycling class with Sarah Jane at Gold's Gym...It was rockin! I got to do four of my favorite things in the whole world in only two days! Cook, eat, shop, and exercise!

2 comments:

renhallows said...

I am jealous! I got to eat and eat...and visit and then eat some more. It looks like you guys had a great Thanksgiving. OH....by the way, when I read your Olive/throw-up story. All I could think of is one of the SNL skits and the tube jammed up their sleeves that allows them to have a huge amount of puke. Nasty!

The Coolest Allen Family said...

Holy smokes batman! That is a lot of puke! Raul had the poops yesterday and I felt sorry for myself cleaning that up. At least he didn't poop on me! hee hee