Friday, November 2, 2007


Sarah Jane, my dear mother-in-law, you came to my aid once again! I think we have seen you more in the last month then we have the 3 years we've lived in Georgia. Tuesday I had hernia surgery and you came to rescue me! We had fun carving pumpkins, eating pizza, going to soccer games, and watching your favorite movie, Spiderman-your new boyfriend. It is nice to live close to family and it is always nice to get to see you, and not just because you do my laundry! And yes, Sarah, I finally put those clothes away in the last basket! And it only took me 2 days! Yea for me! Thanks for all the help you give me, for all the silly laughs, grocery shopping, sleeping in I get to do, and for the advise that is probably the most needed! I really enjoy spending time with you and I feel we become closer every time you're here. You are a great Mother-in-law! Thanks a bunch and I love you!!!


My friend Rennie had this posted to her blog and I thought it was so cute so I copied it onto mine! Thanks Ren! You always have the cutest stuff on you site! It is the "LITTLE WONDERS"song so click HERE! The pictures are great, but it's the words to this song that might make you see your children, time & events in our lives differently.
Thanks Ren!

2 comments:

renhallows said...

I had forgotten about your little hernia problem. Surgery huh? Crap! How was that? I love having family close as well. They take good care of us. Gotta love those moms. PS miss you guys.

My Ordinary Life said...

hye..just wanna say that those kids are very adorable.. ;)