Friday, November 2, 2007



We had a big party at the church and we had fun trunk or treating and dressing up. Our little neighbor friend, Bailey, came with us. Lex decorated the back of my car and everyone thought that it was the best and he was pretty dang proud of himself! Good job buddy! Above is a picture of my doctor, who delivered Olive, dressed a Nacho Libre. We wanted to know why he didn't wear that while delivering Olive!





This year I let the kids have some friends over for a little Halloween party and it turned out pretty fun. I made pudding eyeballs, hotdog toes, cheese stick fingers and mummy pizzas. It turned out to be pretty fun!


3 comments:

John and Penny said...

I love how creative you are! Looks like a great party. I love the food creations! Way to be mommy!

renhallows said...

Those eyes are creepy. What a great idea. You guys look awesome.

Unknown said...

Is there anything you can't do well?? The food looks great! You are such a good mom! I