Friday, November 2, 2007



Here I go, yes, I am finally responding to my "tag" !!

For those of you who don't know how this works, here are the rules:
A: Each player lists 7 facts/habits about themselves.
B: At the end of the post, the player then tags people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog for these rules.

So here goes.....

1. Well, obviously number one has to be procrastination! I think those of you who have none that I have been "tagged" for about a month now have figured that one out. I always tell myself that next time I won't do this but somehow I always end up waiting till the last minute to accomplish something. I hate it and I make myself mad every time but for some reason I can't seem to break this annoying habit. I guess I just work better under pressure!

2. I love to have a clean house which I am finding gets harder and harder the more children I have! Oh ya, and all the crap that I just can't seem to let go of no matter how many times I move! I absolutely hate when someone sees my house even a little messy, I can thank my mom for this one- though I don't necessarily think it is a bad one. So thanks mom!

3. I, like my sister, have to have a list! I think I have killed more than my share of trees writing these lists! Whether it's a list of groceries, bills to pay, chores to do, or even chores I've already done! I love to make lists! I also love to make charts-chore charts, goal charts, exercise charts, any kind of chart really! LOVE 'EM!!

4. Nothing is more inspirational to me than a brand new note book! I love to not only write lists but I also like to write a little poetry here and there. I also love to crunch a few numbers now and then although this isn't as fun as it use to be considering we are on a student budget! It's not as fun crunching numbers for money you don't have!

5. I like to be the best at everything I do which is both good and bad. The bad thing is is that it keeps me from doing a lot of things because if there is a chance that I might not be good at it then I will just avoid doing it.

6. I am actually a shy person. Some people are always a little surprised to learn this about me but if you really know me you probably already knew this fact. I am usually alright in a crowd as long as I know at least one person but one on one makes me want to curl up in a ball and rock back and forth!

7. I am a jewelry fanatic! I love to get all dressed up with big 80's earring, long necklaces and rings half the size of my fingers! I feel naked without a pair of earrings on! Sad but true! The only time I am not this way is when I am pregnant and a few months after having a baby. It takes me a while to get back into the swing of things!

And since I was such a procrastinator and didn't do this tag business when I actually got tagged there is probably no one left that I know who hasn't already been tagged! So I am tagging Chelsie, Mandi, Aaron and Hannah both, and Christina! Have fun guys!

2 comments:

John and Penny said...

You did not get that from me! Ok maybe the list habit, but it is a good thing! So a few of the others too! You know you will only keep getting like me more and more each year! Love ya baby!

renhallows said...

I am a list'r as well. I don't believe your shy, by the way. Thanks for giving us an inside view of you! FINALLY (: