Friday, November 30, 2007

Every morning before school Lex insists on combing his own hair....and one bright and glorious morning this is how he came to the breakfast table. I usually let him go to school the way he combs it because I don't want too controlling (that and as I am kissing him good-bye I rub his head with a 'goodbye buddy' and he never even knows i "messed up his hair). But this just crossed the line! I told him there was know way he could go to school looking like that! Of course he protested,he informed me that it must be combed forward, just call him Donald Trump, jr. I told him I was going take a picture and show him and if he still liked it he could keep it that way. When he saw it luckily he agreed with me and it was returned to normal. On the road to dorkiness!





I don't know what special power Indie has over her brothers but so far she has gotten them both to dress up in ballerina clothes and dance around with her. Should I be worried? Well hopefully now that our little Olive has arrived maybe in a year or so they will be safe!

4 comments:

Alexis said...

Are you sure that isn't a toupee on Lex?? Awesome. Tadhg looks so much more graceful than I thought he would be! Love you.

The Coolest Allen Family said...

Love Lex's hair! It is better than the arrow haircut! :) As far as the dressing up thing...I dressed up my brother Brandon in my doll clothes when he was little. When my Mom found us (keep in mind I was 11 and really knew better) she told me to get him out of those clothes before Dad came home. Back then Dad was not so down with the cross dressing. Now he loves it. Just teasing!

John and Penny said...

Glad Lex listened! Still handsome though! Tadhg looks and acts like Paul more and more each day! JK! Indie does have special powers- She a GIRL! Love ya all! Naunie

Anonymous said...

hope she puts panties on the boys too I like my boys to wear panties when I suck their cocks and fuk them